Monday, June 2, 2008

Clean and clear acne face wash and top best acne products

Many people are affected by acne but few understand the causes of acne. There are several factors that can cause acne. The main reasons for acne include; overactive oil glands, pore blockage, bacteria, and inflammation. These factors are the main factors in all pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.
I decided that I could not live like that and who knows how long my face would be like that. I did some thorough research and read what people were saying about several products on the market. I had to make sure that I chose the right product and not fall into the trap of any of those advertisers who just want our hard earn cash without no solution for our problems.
Sulphur rich foods such as onion and garlic are also known to have a positive effect on your skin and what's more they have fantastic health benefits so even more reason to include them in your diet.
cuboidcusa.blogspot.com
tags: causes of acne and pimples, black soap prevent acne, use of garlic ext on skin care as anti acne

No comments: