Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cheap creams on how to cure acne

« ...Few years back I had suffered with this Acne problem. Since my teenage i was completely plagued with severe cystic Acne. I thought that Acne was a teenager's thing. Almost 14 years i suffered with this disease. I suffered from frequent and severe flareups. Really i spent thousands of dollars on doctors, dermatologist on my skin disease. I asked many of my engineering friends. They helped me by giving different product names. I haven't found any advantage with those products....
...Another solution is to look for supplement treatments that have been specially formulated to treat acne as the research that has gone into the supplements means that they are more likely to contain the right balance of ingredients to help you get the best results....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...One remedy that works great on swollen pimples is toothpaste. Dab a small amount on any inflamed pimples before you go to bed, and when you wake up they will appear much smaller than the night before. The toothpaste works to dry out the oils causing the pimple, and also helps to reduce swelling and redness overnight....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: home remedies detox for acne, why does masterbation cause acne and sleepyness, how can i get rid of my acne scars

No comments: