Monday, August 4, 2008

Natural acne blemish recipes and glycolic acid for acne

Also associated with the dos and don'ts of skin care for acne prone men is the method by which men shave themselves. Carelessly shaving off facial hair can scrape or nick certain acne lesions, and this can cause possible scarring. If shaving is unavoidable, you can use safer methods of shaving, like using electric razors or making sure that the hair you are about to shave off is soft enough for easy shaving.
Consume Carbohydrates with low glycemic index as this should improve acne by 50%
Do you suffer from the skin disorder that is acne. Yeah I used to as well, I know how embarrassing it is to walk into a pizza place, and get asked by the manager "can I have my pizza back?" It's hell. When I had had acne I would search the Internet high and low for natural treatments that would cure my acne overnight so i could achieve the clear skin that I always desired. This is why after curing my acne by myself with the natural cures that I found, I have decided to tell you what the best treatments are for acne.
fusmlgammstmrv.blogspot.com
tags: acne laser treatment, herbal acne treatment, make up for acne prone skin

No comments: