Monday, August 4, 2008

What is a fast way to get rid of acne and natural remedies for acne and scarring

Back when I had a severe case of the skin disease acne, I searched high and low for natural cures. I came across some pretty bad ones, that made my acne worse, but I also come across some real gems that did eventually after a bit of consistency cure my acne. The reason why I searched for natural acne products was because over-the-counter products were too expensive for me at the time, and the fact that I heard so many bad things about the side effects of these products. This is why I've compiled a list of the top rated natural acne products, so you don't have to go through the trial and error process of trying these cures which can take years.
Your doctor may even suggest a course of hormone therapy as a skin care treatment. Hormone changes are sometimes responsible for acne and can be very effective when used under prescription. With all the treatments available, tackling acne is not that difficult as there are many new products available to help.
By suppressing gonadotropins, reducing ovarian androgen secretion, and increasing sex hormone-binding globulin levels, oral contraceptives decrease serum testosterone concentrations. Oral contraceptives may be used in women older than 15 years who have no known contraindications to this form of therapy. They are often prescribed to prevent pregnancy in patients who are given 13-cis-retinoic acid.
cdilidhchalicda.blogspot.com
tags: adult acne skin care, which hormone causes acne during pregnancy, back acne head and shoulders

No comments: